From:
Victor Velez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 00:32:37 -0400
I deleted a post too quickly (in aan effort to catch up with my posts) and
cannot remember which LC requested the names of other mothers who have
undergone radiation therapy and continued nursing afterwards. I do have a
mom who has been through this and now nursing again and willing to be in
touch with someone to offer support. Who was that LC? Please E-mail me
privately if it was you!

Jeannette Newman-Velez, R.D.,MPH, IBCLC
YWCA WIC PROGRAM, SACRAMENTO
E-mail: [log in to unmask]