From:
Robert Cordes DO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:25:31 -0400
"I wouldn't think a slumber party with 1000 women would be the problem a
slumber party of you and one woman (not your wife) would be.  Relax.
What color would you like on your toe nails?  Red, coral or pink?"

I once let a girl paint my toe nails in college. Didn't get me anywhere.

I would have no problem sleeping at this party as I'm quite used to the
sound of a baby swallowing milk all night long.
My fear is someone painting my nails while I'm asleep.
As Homer said in the Odyssey "For women are ever the cleverest and evilest
of contrivers"
I had a freind in college who was found of that line. This freind was a
brides maid in my wedding.
-Rob

Rob Cordes, DO, FAAP, FACOP
general pediatrician