From:
Judy Holtzer Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 14:10:22 -0800
Hi, Toby Gish! Great to see you've joined the wonderful world of
Lactnet - now I can save on my phone bills as well as not keep
you up past your bedtime!
Why do you want to "measure engorgement"? If I understand
correctly, you "want to avoid subjective evaluations", because
you've found (as I have) that most moms get fullness confused
with engorgement. I prefer the idea of simply explaining the
clinical difference between the two to moms, do not feel need for
quantification. Or are you researching and because of this want
to quantify? Judy Knopf in Beer Sheva, Israel