From:
Kika Baeza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:51:32 +0200
Hi from Madrid!

If you have ever visited our city and been at the Museo del Prado, you have
seen some of the best paintings in the world. At El Prado you can see very
many beautiful artworks of the Virgin Mary breastfeeding her Son, of the
creation of the Milky Way (with breastmilk splashing from goddess Hera s
breast) and there is even a beautiful picture by Murillo which shows the
legend of how the Virgin Mary gave milk from her breast to Saint Bernard (an
adult man at the time). Well, in this context, a mother was walking thru the
museum with her baby, who decided he was hungry. She sat down on a bench in
front of Goya s "Maja Desnuda" (a beautiful naked woman) and started to
breastfeed her child. She was asked by a museum guard to leave the museum or
go to the bathroom, because what she was doing could bother someone.
Imagine!!!!!! Sorrounded by artistic breastfeedings and breasts!!!! Amazing.
So a group of us went to breastfeed our kids at the museum yesterday. SInce
this is the first time I have done this and it was so much fun, I wanted to
tell you about it. Here are the links to the news.

http://www.adn.es/ciudadanos/20070923/IMA-1714-Tetada-Museo-Prado-lactancia-madres/

http://www.adn.es/ciudadanos/20070923/IMA-1798-Lactancia-madres-museo-Prado-tetada/

http://www.adn.es/ciudadanos/20070923/IMA-1826-Tetada-museo-Prado-lactancia-madres/

http://www.adn.es/ciudadanos/20070923/VID-0015-Tetada-museo-prado-pecho-madres.html