From:
Barb Gabbert-Bacon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:45:09 EDT
Greetings:

My now 3 1/2 years old son had a terrible bout with eczema.  Our wonderful
peditrician recommended the usual mostuizers, less baths, etc., but none of
those things changed it.  My son was very uncomfortable.  He was 18 months or
so, and would place my hand on his body where he wanted me to scratch!  He was
a reddish rash from head to toe.

So, I finally had to push my sweet ped to get a referral to a dermatologist.
The new doc prescribed a lotion mixture of Elocon/Bactroban/Moisturel.  Within
48 hours the rash was completely gone and we were all happier.  We continue to
use it primarily in the winter months and only when he really needs it.  It
made a tremendous difference.  We have officially named this lotion after the
dermatologist............Alex's Dr. Robichaux Medicine!

It worked for us.......Barb Gabbert-Bacon.....Wichita, Kansas