Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 21:18:43 +0000
Maybe I'm a little slow on the uptake, but when I went searching on the
WEB for an e-mail address for Clairol, I realized that Bristol-Myers
Squibb also owns Mead Johnson!!!  So, you see, there is
double-for-the-money-advertising happening with the help of Ms.
Seymour.  One thing I'm NOT slow about- a savvy Hollywood actress with
highly paid agents working for her makes sure all the details are worked
out in the fine print before she agrees to do anything.

 Did Clairol pulled a fast one on poor Dr. Quinn?  IMHO? I doubt it.

My .02...
Sue Jacoby, IBCLC, who would be happy to write a letter to UNICEF if
somebody will post an address- and one who considers it a waste of time
to write to Clairol -under the circumstances.