From:
Belarmino and Tina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 01:36:52 -0500
First an introduction - my name is Tina Castellanos and I am a LLL Leader
in Austin, Texas.  I am a mother of one son - Roma - who is 3 years old and
wife to Belarmino Castellanos.

I bought the Discover magazine issue after reading about it on Lactnet and
was really pleased.  The article is positive and informative although to my
husbands dismay not too technical and he wished that they had more input
from other sources.  I enjoyed it and liked the insert on breastfeeding.  I
am going to mention it at our next League meeting and I think that for my
more technically oriented friends this will be some real positive
information on breastfeeding and breastmilk.

I also wrote to Borders after reading about the travesty which had occurred
and received a nice note from their PR person.  I wrote her another note
thanking her but also letting her know why this is such an important issue
to breastfeeding advocates.

I am really enjoying everyone's views on the co-sleeping report because I
know that someone is going to want to mention it to me and hear my opinion.

Thanks for all the great reading material.