From:
Barb Gabbert-Bacon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 01:47:02 -0400
for one, have nursed three children into toddlerhood, and always nursed them
at night too.  Nursing them back to sleep, and it was always immediately, was
easier than the other alternatives such as dad walking the floors, or "sleep
training", not to mention, more respectful.   Night-time nursings seemed to
be a natural continuation of regular nursings during the day.  I have two
daughters that are 10 & 7 and they too, are excellent, secure sleepers (and
in their own beds).  I can't believe there's not a connection.

I also have a 19 month old son that currently nurses a few times at night.
 It hasn't been a problem until recently, when I bought this computer, got
hooked on LLLOL  and LACTNET  and now the only problem is, when he wakes up I
have to interrupt my digest reading to nurse him back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
   : )

Up with the night-owls,........Barb Gabbert-Bacon, LLLL, Wichita, KS