From:
kersula family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:12:58 -0500
Just when I think I am too tired to keep going we have one of these
wonderful discussions. Thank you thank you thank you for agreeing with me
that we ALL pay the costs of formula.

Don't yell at docs and nurses who tell you you're just signing up for a
magazine.  They really may not know any different.  Keep your integrity and
shine theirs up a bit.  Don't get them all defensive, they don't hear us
when we do that.

We just keep rantin' along....Dawn Kersula, happy for snow today in southern
Vermont