From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:57:20 +1000
I think Cathy's suggestion is great! If she uses a made up one for a few
days then surely that is enough evidence of commitment to merit giving a
real one!
However, I'd suggest that if she is going to pump that 5-10 minutes a time
is on the low side...maybe she'd start at 10 for a few days so that her
nipples get a bit used to it but I usually suggest 6-8x a day for 20-30
mins. I also suggest keeping baby close (using a sling) so that there is
opportunity for lots of comfort sucking through the day. If the baby is
willing to suck relactation may well be very easy!
Karleen Gribble
Australia

 What we find in the vast majority of our clients is