From:
Toby Gish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:14:49 +0300
My google alert has latched on to Australia today. Warmly, Toby Gish RN, IBCLC (Haifa, Israel0

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/bottle-unbeatable-for-convenience/2007/08/18/1186857841982.html
Bottle unbeatable for convenience
The Age - Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
I didn't take on board anything in the media about breastfeeding or bottle feeding." Ms Afuie says she barely glanced at breastfeeding information given to ...
See all stories on this topic

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/a-different-formula-for-success/2007/08/18/1186857841967.html
The Age - Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
Her dream of breastfeeding her sons was over. The boys were immediately put on formula and Ms Staggard-Trewern became one of the many mothers who are unable ...
See all stories on this topic