From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 19:54:27 -0400
Hi All,
I, too, would like more info on ultrasound and mastitis and plugged ducts.
 I, personally fought bi-lateral mastitis for 5 (yes 5) months, taking three
different antibiotics alternately the entire time.  I also had severely
traumatized nipples and nipple infection, but once the nipples were healed we
hoped that the mastitis would clear up.  Wrong!  I realize that my case was
very unusual, but if the ultrasound could have cleared it up much sooner,
then that would have been a blessing!!
Private e-mail is fine with me if putting the info that Judy K. asked for is
not allowed.
TIA!
Janet