From:
michelle i scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:54:16 -0500
 This is an attempt to send a file of the text of the NY state law regarding breastfeeding in public to Lactnet friends.  It is wonderfully explicit in its support of BF.   If someone or everyone cannot access this sent file, please email me and I can send it to you.  [log in to unmask]

Michelle Scott, RD, IBCLC   in snowy NH--and I'm out the door to ski down the trails in Mason...