Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:21:10 EDT
Dr Jack Newman has a wonderful cup feeding clip on his website.
 (http://www.drjacknewman.com)
_http://www.drjacknewman.com/video/cup%20feeding-1.wmv_
(http://www.drjacknewman.com/video/cup%20feeding-1.wmv)

While you are visiting, perhaps you will choose to make a donation and keep
 these fabulous resources available.
:)

Laura

LLL  Breastfeeding Helpline - US
1 877 4 LA LECHE (1-877-452-5324)

In a message dated 4/15/2009 8:21:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,