Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 00:13:40 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
With the spring hayfever season about to start in my part of the world, I'd liek to share some thoughts.  A while ago a mother rang me, about her hayfever which seemed to have started up when she started breastfeeding.  She hadn't had this distressing problem in previous years. I got the impression she thought it might be a breastfeeding problem.
  Questioning of her about *other* events around the time she had her baby picked up what I'd expected.  She wasn't living in the same house she'd lived in during previous Springs.  In fact, she'd moved house in time to be settled in for the arrival of the baby -  a common situation.  The area where she was living had different plants and (from memory) there'd been a lot of new building, making for a lot of dust blowing round (with pollen in it, for sure).  I think a change in environmental factors would also sometimes result when parents have the kitchen renovated for the birth of a baby, with walls and floor disturbed.  Worth keeping in mind.
    Must away and I want to go and do some exercise.
       Cheers,
          Virginia
PS.  I've heard that there was a *rumour* on Lactnet that I'd had an accident.  This was news to me! I didn't! The disc problem became apparent - and then agoonisingly acute - early in August and I've been at my dauhter's home. I'm in pretty good shape now.
This message was sent through MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2