From:
Esther Oppliger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 14:54:34 -0500
Hello lactnetters.  I attended the lacnet meeting at ILCA and must confess I
am one of the lurkers.  However, I am redeeming myself now by posting.  By
way of introduction, I am a nurse practitioner and IBCLC and have recently
started a new business (along with a colleague) to provide professional
nursing services for mothers and babies.

I want to get a copy of the UNICEF video shown at ILCA which showed the
great Latin American worksite breastfeeding programs.  I cannot locate the
information I got at their booth but would really appreciate someone
privately e-mailing me with an address, phone number, etc.

It was great to "see" so may of you.  And, yes,  Dr. Hale described the
meeting perfectly.  Of course there was alot of penance paid prior to being
hauled out by the security guards!

Esther Oppliger, ARNP, IBCLC
Garden City, Kansas