From:
Carol Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:56:58 -0500
I hit send before I finished my post.  I meant to minimize to look uo the Girls Scout's address and to add my signature.

http://www.girlscouts.org/program/gs_cookies/faq.asp

The last question on the FAQ gives two email addresses to contact the Girls Scouts.  We may want them to contract with another company when their contract with Edy's is over.

contact [log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]

Once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout.

Warmly,
Carol Kelley
Taylors, SC, USA