From:
Barb Ritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 05:34:55 -0500
I've been out of it for months and now come back looking for info. Hello
everyone! I have been working with a mother who BF for 3 weeks and stopped
because of nipple trauma and then 7 weeks later had her baby in the bath
with her and she attached and sucked for 20 minutes so she thought she may
be able to relactate. She has pumped for 3 weeks and tried to get the baby
to feed but the longest she would stay there was 20 secs. She took fennel
and thistle mixture and fenugreek and tried a supply line Unfortunately
we've had xmas in the middle of all this and she has had houseguests and
finally gave up before I returned to work.  Varotee would like to hear from
anyone who has succeeded at relactating or who has worked with anyone who
has.  I'm veryinterested also. Hope you are all having a hapy New Year.
Greetings from Tasmania  Barb Ritson    [log in to unmask]