From:
Jeannie Zinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:23:46 -0500
Good day Lactnetters!
I am Jeannie Zinn, a childbirth educator, doula and lactation counselor. I
work full time for a community hospital in Morgantown WV as the Perinatal
Education Coordinator. We have a wonderful medical school here, some of you
may be familiar with.  If  you get e-mail at anytime from [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   that is me ...at home!   My children (Angie 20
& Roy 18) gave me that screen name....see you do have to be careful in
naming children...they will get you back!!
I have been married to their wonderful dad for 25 years.

 I have been lurking about for a few weeks and catching the essence of
Lactnet.  I am highly impressed and learning very much from all of you!  Now
it is time to post my first question:
I have a mom who has been refused a facial until all of the ingredients have
been checked out. The Baby is 5 months old and entirely breastfed. The
ingredients of this facial are:
Albumen,  soybean flour,  oat flour,  corn starch,  sodium hydroxide,
aspartic acid, glutamic acid,  lysine, proline,  glycine, lecithin,
amylase, lipase.
The beauty operator was most concerned with the enzymes being acceptable.
I would much appreciate your input.

Thanks for this wonderful LIST and to Jan Ellen for helping me get onto it!
Jeannie Zinn, ICCE,CD,CLC
Morgantown, WV