From:
Luann Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 13:54:27 -0400
I am again requesting information on the dosing of this drug.
Our neonatologists are hoping for more accurate info on the
safety of this drug via maternal milk. They are currently
withhlding EBM on a 32 week infant because of this medication,
something thank goodness rarely happends in our NICU for any
drug.
We use nifedipone alot for pregnancy induced hypertension,
because of less side effects for mom. So we need lots of timely
info if we need to approach our OB's about changing drug therapy
to benefit babies. Anyone out there who can help?