From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:27:36 -0400
Podee bottles are not new, and sites for them and similar ones have been posted before. They tend to be "marketed" heavily to mothers/parents of multiple-birth children. Another way to cope with a task hands-free vs. building relationships during feedings. Actually, I can imagine situations in which one may even have a place in meeting a multiple's needs in the moment, but use too easily can become overuse/abuse... Look at the expressions (or lack thereof) on the little faces re: photos of singletons and then two to four multiples feeding without parental interaction during feeding. Never fails to depress me.

Check out the official web site of this particular product re: their history at: http://www.podee.com/history.html and be sure to read testimonials re: BF...

Karen G
www.karengromada.com (where there are photos of multiples interacting with mother during feedings!)