From:
Theresa Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
La Leche Leaders On-Line <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 14:33:27 -0400
Can you tell I'm catching up and have some time on my hands right now? The
girls got Pochahontas from grandma as an easter present, and they're enjoying
the forbidden treat of TV during the day right now!
I liked seeing a few Stephen King fans, I'm one too! I love the LIW books,
too, also Anne of Grion: 1.0

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a supplier for "blind" nipples? (Preferably mail
order as I live in the middle of nowhere)

Please cc:to my private e-mail as this information is needed soon.

TIA

Karen