From:
"Paul A. Koch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 09:16:34 -0700
Debbie,
I am seething!  While I was ranting about what happened at the Naval
Hospital, my husband suggested I write to the skipper regarding unilateral
decisions made by the uninformed.  Why didn't I think of that?  Do you want
me to pull the paper off the poster?  Tell me where it is and I will do it
:)  I'll be there on Tuesday.  I can do it and not get in trouble.  I wonder
if this is the same individual that is coming to our breastfeeding task
force meeting in October to tell us that we are NOT to push breastfeeding!!
I told Paul that we cannot move before then as I have to be at that meeting.
(Laura-can you hold off that baby until after the meeting?)

Any other suggestions on how to address this, Lactnetters?

Kathy
LLL Leader