From:
kym smythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 08:27:22 -0400
Hi Jay et al!

Kym Smythe here.  I'm the woman behind the twins in the sling.  I've got
some photos of me and the girls in a sling as well as lots of other
carrying "options".

I agree so much with Anne's comments about getting and accepting help.

The other major factor I see is attitude - it is soooo powerful!
Believing that it is possible and desireable to nurse multiples can make
all the difference.

Just to give her a boost of confidence - I know someone [very intimately
;)] who tandem nursed through a twin pregnancy, very briefly nursed all
four, and continues to "trio" nurse (4 year old singleton and 19 month
old twins).  None of the trio has had one single drop of ABM.
"Coincidently", none of them have ever been sick or had any meds.

Best of everything to her!

Kym Smythe,  IBCLC
New Castle, DE, USA