Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:42:26 -0700
I have nursed at disneyland a million times, at least.  Only had one problem
ever, and that wasn't a problem because I didn't allow it to be. I was walking
with baby nursing in sling and some stupid employee yelled out "you can do THAT
in the baby room."  I yelled back "I can do THIS anywhere I want, by law, but
thank you!"  Later I wrote a letter and got a nice response which just basically
said thank you for your concerns, we will again make sure everyone knows that in
california everyone can nurse anywhere.

But really, I have seen many nursing moms, even found myself on a bench with 2-3
other moms, all nursing and talking, strangers until we sat down to nurse, by
chance at disneyland. I've nursed in line, on rides, (the dip in Pirates and
teeth--don't go well together!), and everywhere else.   I think disneyland is
pretty good but then, we do have that law out here in california which helps out
a bit!

Joylyn