From:
Nancy Jo Bykowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 23:14:40 GMT
I have no hints to offer for the breastfeeding concerns, but wanted to point
out the recent article in NEW BEGINNINGS (March-April 1998) about coping
with the death of a child.  It included some thoughts from a mother who had
lost one twin and we also listed a support organization that might be helpful.

Center for Loss in Multiple Birth, Inc. (CLIMB)
P.O. Box 1064
Palmer  AK  99645 USA
(907)746-6123
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Some of the books listed in the resource section might be helpful to this
mother, too.  This must be a hard time for her--coping with the needs of her
newborn, who may still have some health problems, while grieving the loss of
her other baby.  A hard road, to be sure.

Nancy Jo Bykowski
Managing Editor, NEW BEGINNINGS
mailto:[log in to unmask]