From:
Nan Jolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2023 11:29:05 +0200
A long shot, but if anyone can help, it will be someone in this group.
I used to own "Human Milk in the Modern World"  by Jelliffe & Jelliffe,
which did not survive my last move.  I do not want to buy another copy, but
I long to re-read, and pass on, a paragraph that was quoted in it.  It
quoted an article entitled "Breastfeeding: First Thoughts"  which was
written in response to another article called "Breastfeeding, second
thoughts".  I don't remember the authors of either articles.....    It
pointed out that if breastfeeding problems had received a fraction of the
attention that any problem with male reproduction gets, the health
professional support for breastfeeding would look very different.   I can
picture its position, a separate paragraph in the middle of a left-hand
page about 1/4 way through the book.  It would be wonderful if someone
could send me a picture of that paragraph.   Actually, every breastfeeding
supporter would enjoy reading it.......

Hopefully,
Nan Jolly, LLL Leader, retired IBCLC and doctor
Gqeberha, South Africa