From:
don hagreen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:37:42 -0800
Can a pregnant or lactating woman take sibelium or flunarizine for
migraines?  My client is pregnant and wants to know.  She states this
medication has worked very well for her and she is reluctant to try
anything else, but will if something is less hazardous, if this
medication has negative side effects.  I have looked in Hale '96
(waiting for my '97 book to arrive any day) and in Briggs, Freeman &
Yaffe and also called Motherrisk in Toronto.  Motherrisk says it has no
information on this medication  in pregnancy and lactation.
TIA!
Jeanne Hagreen, RN, IBCLC
Prince George, BC