Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:04:15 -0500
I am a nursing student in an ADN program, a LLL, and hopefully will be an LC after the exam results come out late this summer.

Today we discussed FTT.  I mentioned that FTT is sometimes found in infants that are placed on strict feeding schedules, ie less than 8-10 times a day with very short feedings.  My instructor told me that FTT is not at all linked to that kind of feeding schedule.  I looked it up in Lawrence, and that seems to agree with my statement.  Does anyone have any journal references that would back me up?

Also, if anyone would like to correspond privately about surviving nursing school, I'd love to hear from you.

Megan