From:
Narelle Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 20:34:14 +1000
>I vote for saying "no" to the whole shebang.  If you say nothing and pull out
>the coupons, flyers, etc. they will continue to appear in ever increasing
>numbers.  If you refuse to accept the entire packet, the other advertisers
>will put pressure on the companies to delete the formula ads.  Maybe they
>make a formula-free packet.  If they don't they might if there is enough call
>for them.

Martha is *SPOT* *ON* here. I vote you write to the company who supplies the
articles an dpoint out that you will no longer accept their materials unless
they comply with the reccomendations of the WHO Code.

It is our experience in Australia that the "Bounty Baby Bag" people will
remove the offending literature/teats while you jump on them but later
the articles will creep back in. You must *always* check their contents, and
*always* jump on them when they fail to comply. They have been placed on
notice a number of times here.

narelle
sometime Baby Food Action co-ordinator in Sydney

Narelle Clark
   o        o     Underfed, underwashed, underslept - but well loved.
  \ / o  o \ /          It's great being a parent!