Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:53:42 EST
Thanks to those who responded to my request about nursing beyond 2 years as
viewed by the Koran.  You're the best!

New question.  Mother of an 8 month old has begun anerobic exercise and has
noticed a dramatic drop in the amount of milk she can pump.  Returned to work
full time at 4 months and has only noticed a huge drop in supply since
beginning to run.  I recommended sleeping skin to skin at night to encourage
more nursing. She is not giving any bottles when she is at home.  Baby likes
solids but is not eating  huge quantities. TIA
Gerri Perkins BS, IBCLC, LLLL
New Jersey