Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:16:21 -0400
Today on Midday (a CBC noon show similar to Good Morning America) the hosts
were at a Romance novel convention.  They were showing the models for the
covers and how they are chosen.  One of the model searchers commented about
the ample cleavage in the female model "Confidentially we call that the
Nursing Mother's Look!" to which the female host laughed and said "Isn't
that true?  What a wonderful time, it was the only time I ever could have
tried out!"  Sometimes it's nice to see nursing mentioned on tv as just a
normal part of life as opposed to a decision or political issue.

-wendey (Studying LC in Montreal)