From:
Cathy Bargar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:23:19 -0500
Would it be rude of me to suggest that maybe we've heard enough here about
LLLI & Disney for the time being? I've enjoyed the various points of view,
I've appreciated the issues raised and spent time mulling, and I know what I
think. But it always makes me antsy when the discussion drifts too much into
LLL in this particular forum, and I fear we may be tending that way again.

Not all who are LCs or BF advocates or hcps or whatever we all are that
binds us together as lactnetters are affiliated with LLL. Although we all
owe LLLI a HUGE debt of gratitude, and I would never deny the value that it
has in past, present, & future, this isn't a LLL site and not the place to
hash over LLL business or "family arguments".

Just my NSHO!

Cathy Bargar, RN, IBCLC