From:
Joya Bezette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:47:13 -0700
I am a bit behind on Lactnet, just read the one about Calorad. I was
wondering when it would surface here.

Calorad is a product made with natural ingredients that 'burns' fat, and
changes it into muscle overnight. I have seen that it does this very well,
melting fat off of bodies. It has no side effects, and doesn't have the
serious warnings that popular diet meds have today.

The ingredients are: demineralised water, collagen hydrolysat, aloe vera,
glycerin, potassium sorbate, methyl paraben, natural flavor (peach).

The company advises pregnant or lactating women not to use it. I tell
mothers the same. It is a weight reducing product, dumps toxins into the
system while it works. We need to teach mothers how to breastfeed and loose
weight the safe and natural way.

Joya Bezette
LLLL, WIC PC
Grad Lactation Consultant
So. Utah

A mother is one who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one
else can take.