From:
Mary Kay Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:03:05 -0600
I am looking for a patient education handout on breastfeeding after a
cesarean delivery.  And if not asking too much, that it be available in
Spanish and not too expensive.Would one of you creative folks have
anything available to help? We have so many patients who delay
breastfeeding initiation because of a c/s and of course, by day 3 or 4
they are running a low grade temp from being engorged.  I'd be happy to
collaborate with someone who would like to write this! I have some ideas
on an information sheet on getting started breastfeeding; perhaps we
could address this topic from both angles? Thanks so much!
Mary Kay Smith, CLE, IBCLC
Romeoville, IL