From:
connelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:08:51 -0400
The wait is over. I PASSED!! With an  80%!!!

Now to find a job.  If any one has any information on Grants for lactation
services I would love to talk with them. I'm the Clinic Manager at an out
patient clinic on Maryland's Eastern Shore. We see clients that are poor,
homeless, uninsured and underinsured.  I would love to be able to offer LC
services.

Congratulations to everyone opening that big brown IBLCE envelope in the
next day or two.

Carrie Connelly R.N. IBCLC  (YES!)