From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:31:12 -0600
INFACT Canada Breastfeeding Support Survey

[We're hoping for lots of Canadians to respond, but you can add your experience in another country, too. Make sure you indicate which country you are replying about, in the box that asks where you are.
Janice Reynolds]

WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESN'T

We want to hear from you. INFACT CANADA is interested in developing advocacy tools to improve support structures for breastfeeding mothers and families. Recent closures of breastfeeding clinics in Ontario highlight the need to continuously advocate for structural supports to ensure that breastfeeding mothers/families receive the help they need.

If you are a breastfeeding mother (or breastfed your baby during the past 5 years) we want to hear from you. We want know what hospital/maternity services practices and supports were important to you to help you establish breastfeeding. As well, we want to know what institutional, community and/or health care professional supports were important to help you maintain breastfeeding for you and your baby.

If you are a health care professional/provider we also want to hear from you. We want to hear from you regarding practices, policies and/or attitudes that are helpful to breastfeeding mothers and families.

To fill out the survey, please visit http://www.infactcanada.ca/breastfeeding_support_survey.htm