From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 18:43:34 -0600
I just talked to the Breastffeeding co- coordinator of the Boulder County
WIC office to find out about volunteering.  Turns out they have no role for
volunteers at this point and are well funded- and in Boulder have about a
75% breastfeeding rate.  Of course that's Boulder and not Longmont which is
less well informed and lower SE that Boulder. But anyway- thye're going to
talk about it and see what they can do.  So what I would like to know is how
the rest of you WIC offices use volunteers.  Any info, guidelines, training
information, etc would be helpful.

tia!

Kate, mom to Ursula, 19 months old, in Boulder, Colorado.

Ignorance is not a problem... Stupidity is.- Karen Cunningham M.D. C.C.F.P.
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/Home.html