Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 07:34:13 EST
Three hundred cheers for Kathleen for working so hard to find Lactnet a new
home.
I can't imagine how many of us would have been suffering Lactnet withdrawal
(the opposite of Lactnet overload, Gail) if she hadn't!!  How exciting to have
found a home who values the significance of our international discussions
enough to provide it without cost.  Thank you, LSoft.

For those of us who work alone in the breastfeeding field Lactnet is our
connection to affirmation by other professionals and a valuable resource.  And
I attribute my doing so well on retaking my IBLCE exams in 1997 in part to
Lactnet discussions.

And that must have been the longest post Kathleen's made to the list - apart
from archives search info - in the three + years I've been reading it!

Thank you, Kathleen,
Mardrey Swenson DC IBCLC