Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:44:01 EST
Hi all,

At the risk of being "flamed" for this, I thought I'd share the "joke of the
day" that was on an email list I belong to. In light of recent discussions
about sexual feelings while nursing, I thought it was uncanny for this to
show up toay. If nothing else, it's interesting to see bf-related jokes
showing up on "generic" humor lists.

Again, keep in mind, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE!

Smiles,

Carol S.

MILK OF KINDNESS
  - submitted by Bryan Tucker
  _____________________________

Learning that he had a rare disease whose only cure was mother's milk, Mr.
Shipman took out a personal ad looking for a nursing mother. To his delight,
he found a woman almost at once and, after agreeing on a price, he went up to
her apartment.

As it happened, Mr. Shipman had incredibly soft lips, and an active tongue,
and after five minutes of nursing, the woman was almost beside herself with
passion.

"Is there anything else I can offer you?" she panted.

Smiling impishly, Mr. Shipman responded, "If it's not too much trouble, do
you happen to have any Oreos?"