From:
Leslie Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:15:02 +0300
One inexpensive and many times very interesting way to gaining cerps is to
organize a group sign up to:
USLCA  /   Educational Resources  / Webinar lectures.
You don't have to be a member of USLCA to sign up.
Almost every month there is an interesting lecture, by a well known
speaker... a group sign up of 11 or more costs 75$.
Of course the more members that sign up, the cheaper it is - sometimes only
a few dollars for 1 cerp.  Most lectures are one hour - worth 1 cerp. Every
once in a while the lecture is longer than one hour - and worth  1 1/2 , 2
or 3 cerps.
The specific lecture ( plus outline and handouts of slides) and the exact
day and hour appears on the website.
All this takes one or two people that are willing to organize the list,
accept the sent in money and then sign up as a group - but it is definitely
worth the effort - and all the participators are very appreciative!!
We have also had success ordering a few CDs of past lectures and showing
them at a CD DAY - as long as an evaluation paper is sent in by every
participant , each one gets another few cerps - again, if there are a few
women willing to organize - it turns out very inexpensive!( Only a few
dollars for a cerp/perhaps 4-5 cerps for  one day).
In any case, it is worth while to enter this website ( Google: USLCA).
All the best, Leslie Wexler Wolff,  IBCLC, Israel