From:
Debbie Rabin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 22:42:36 -0500
Regarding inquiryof banning those associated woth ABM companies from
participating in Lactnet:
       1. How would you know? Are people always honest. If this policy is
known the subscriber could just lie and/or deny their association.
       2. Perhaps their subscription and exposure to Lactnet may sway them to
"our" side and convince them that Breastmilk is Bestmilk.
       3. Why? Do you think that they would use the information of Lactnet to
the advantage of the ABM companies? How? We all 'appear' already very
informed and dedicated. Anyone can twist any information anyway they want,
but I doubt any of us could be influenced.
     4. Assuming that such a person is kicked off, I think it would be to
easy for them to find another phone line to set up a new e-mail address and
subsciprtion and lie their way into Lactnet once they know what not to say.
      5. Where do you draw the line. Example: a highly respected pediatrician
her in L.A.