From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 08:45:20 -0400
Hi, all:  I'm going to run a lit search on this, but I expect not much
has been written, so I'd love to hear any and all opinions, experiences,
etc, about endometriosis and breastfeeding.  I just presented a paper on
"Breastfeeding as a women's health issue" at an international women's
health conference in Toronto, Canada (I think I did some real
awareness-raising with my talk), and one of the attendees told me that
she's seeking info on this, as she noticed a major difference in her
endometriosis symptoms between her first baby, whom she bf for 3 months,
with prompt return of her symptoms after weaning, and her second whom she
nursed for over 3 years (much improved symptoms).  TIA, Alicia.