From:
Heather Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:41:51 -0400
Dear List members-
I am in  need of your help!

My city is obviously ignorant because our local news channel is having an on line survey on when a baby is too "old" to nurse, most people have selected past one year!! Our doctors aren't doing very well eh??
Please go to this site, takes just a second, the survey should just pop up, vote as many times as you can before this ends (not sure when that is). I hope if LOTS of people vote it might influence future news and other people!!

http://www.thecarolinachannel.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-155133220020710-080703.html

Pass this along to anyone who might vote, any e-mail lists, etc.
I posted it on Breastfeeding.com and Promom.org already.
THANK YOU-

Heather in Greenville, SC
home of the "past one year is gross" people :(