From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:32:32 -0400
The plaintiff is the lead attorney's wife - so "victim" of tainted formula
is his child as well?

Another interesting look is
http://www.naturalnews.com/029863_Similac_infant_formula.html re: "It's not
the bugs in Similac that make me sick - let's recall the other ingredients
(opinion)"...

--
Karen Gromada
www.karengromada.com/