From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:34:38 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/00 8:40:05 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< The mortality rate for infants born at night is significantly higher than
for births during the day, perhaps because of hospital staff fatigue and
inexperience, according to a report in the July 29th issue of the British
Medical Journal. >>

So, if all of these inexperienced and fatigued doctors and nurses just slept
and left the mother alone, we'd lower the mortality rate! Sounds simple to me.
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
just a little tired of "science" missing the obvious conclusions