From:
Monique Schaefers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:49:18 -0800
Our child's cord stump fell off after about 2 weeks.  Mom (me) was too
squeamish about the whole deal to even touch it.  (Dad did all the
diapering those first 2 weeks and more.)  It fell off during a layover
in the Denver airport family restroom.  Dad just ditched it in the
restroom diaper pail.  I cried about it but what did I think I would do
with it while out of state and away from home for a week?!?
--
Monique
Noah Reilly Schaefers  6/18/97