From:
Nancy Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:25:18 -0400
Hi, yes, that's "Breast Cake", as opposed to a "caked breast"!
  I run New Moms Groups/Breastfeeding Support Groups in the Boston area.
To celebrate WBW, I ordered a cake with "Happy World Breastfeeding Week"
written on it, and  I requested decorative *breasts* along the edges!  The
woman at the cake bakery didn't bat an eye as I placed the order,
explaining that 'breastfeeding' was one word, and that I wanted "beige
blobs with pink tips" instead of flowers.
  The dozen moms in the group got a big kick out of it, everyone "wanted a
piece with a nipple on it", and quite a few slices were brought home to Dad.
  If you'd like to see the cake, please visit my <personal> webpage at:
http://holtzman.net/toby/
  It's about half-way down.  Feel free to ignore the pictures my son if for
some reason you don't want to see yet another adorable 8 week old 100%
breastfed baby.
Nancy Holtzman
Great Beginnings New Mothers Groups