Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:21:06 -0400
Sometimes you just gotta crow a little.  Once again "colic" cured by simple
measures of fixing breastfeeding technique (by email for crying out loud).

Here's a letter from a mother whose baby had "colic".

Dear Dr. Newman:

I am so grateful for your help.  My baby is completely different already.
His stool has returned to somewhat normal - and surely will soon be
perfect - and he is far more comfortable. I can hardly believe how simple
this problem has been to solve.

For the last month my poor little guy has had xrays - stool cultures - urine
cultures - a course of anti-biotic by injection for 4 days - i.v. -
bloodwork - None of the Dr.'s here in xxxxxx knew what was going on - My
family Dr. - the Paediatrician - and 2 E.R. DR.s - no one knew - The Paeds
nurses did not know - Thought he had Rotovirus - despite two negative tests.
It is truly frustrating.

I am consulting with the breastfeeding clinic here at xxxxxx and we
are now truly on the Mend - Thank you again!!