HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dan Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:01:37 -0500
I must just be living in the wrong area of the country:)  Maybe I should
think about moving from the anti-intellectual South to another
anti-intellectual area of the country:) At any rate, I do own my own
consulting/contracting firm and I do make more than my workers (so far).
However, I did not create the mess we have here in the Southeast with
lowball archaeology.  The firms that existed here before me did and they set
a hard precedence to overcome.

Dan Allen
Cumberland Research Group, Inc.
and GRA